If you've received a damaged or defective product, please contact us.
- Retail customers may request a return for refund on the original payment method within: 30 days
- Business customers may request a return for credit (no refunds) within: 6 months
- All returns require a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
- All returns must be unused, and in original packaging.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise directed. Collect shipments will be refused by shipping department.
- If your original order included free shipping, your return may be processed with a shipping fee or freight recovery fee, in order to recoup some of our original shipping costs.
- Products sold on clearance or final sale, are non-returnable.
- Request authorization by filling out our online return form (business customers), or email us (retail).
- After you've received return authorization, carefully prepare the items for shipping. Check the contents if opened, to ensure that no parts are missing.
- Remember to include the authorization number with your items, but do not write on packaging.
- To help ensure your package arrives safely at our warehouse, we encourage you to return your items using a traceable shipping method (with delivery confirmation).
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. We encourage you to purchase shipping insurance.
- Send all returns prepaid (not collect) to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
1520 33 St N
Lethbridge, AB T1H 5H3
- Please allow up to 5 days to process your return. Any exchanges or replacements will be treated as new orders.