Due to limited staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have temporarily suspended the processing of returns. You may continue to submit your authorization request, and it will be processed as soon as we resume processing returns.
If you were shipped an incorrect item, or have a warranty related issue, please contact us.
If you've received a damaged or defective product, please contact us.
- Retail customers may request a return for refund on the original payment method within: 30 days
- Business customers may request a return for credit (no refunds) within: 6 months
- All returns may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All returns require a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
- All returns must be unused, and in original packaging.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise directed. Collect shipments will be refused by shipping department.
- Clearance, final sale, and special order products are non-returnable.
- Request authorization by filling out our online return form (business customers), or email us (retail).
- After you've received return authorization, carefully prepare the items for shipping. Check the contents if opened, to ensure that no parts are missing.
- Remember to include the authorization number with your items, but do not write on packaging.
- To help ensure your package arrives safely at our warehouse, we encourage you to return your items using a traceable shipping method (with delivery confirmation).
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. We encourage you to purchase shipping insurance.
- Send all returns prepaid (not collect) to:
Attn: Returns Dept.
1520 33 St N
Lethbridge, AB T1H 5H3
- Please allow up to 5 days to process your return. Any exchanges or replacements will be treated as new orders.
Last updated 2020-04-03.